INSIGHT AND JUDGMENT
A full range of services for individuals, families and business owners in the Fayetteville area
Meeting The Legal Needs Of Fayetteville Since 1987
I am attorney Bruce Allen of Fayetteville, North Carolina. For more than a quarter-century, individuals, families and small-business owners have been turning to me for help with their legal needs, across a full range of practice areas. I offer my clients something that people find rare in our crowded world of attorneys and law firms: insight into finding solutions that are efficient, cost-effective and tailored to your specific needs.
Personalized Service For Every Client
When you hire me as your attorney, I will work directly with you throughout your case. I return phone calls promptly. I will keep you informed. I will make sure you understand the strategy and legal process. When it comes time to make critical decisions about your case, you will never have to wonder what to do next. You will have knowledge and sound legal counsel advising you every step of the way.
Call me to discuss your legal needs in any of these areas of law:
- Bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Traffic tickets, including speeding, reckless driving and related violations
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accident claims
- Tax issues, including tax preparation and problems related to filing bankruptcy
- Real estate, including titles and transaction transfers
- Estate law, including wills, trusts and probate administration
- Criminal defense, including DUI charges and other misdemeanor offenses in state court
- Collaborative and uncontested divorce, including property division and child custody issues
Start By Letting Me Answer Your Questions
I am a debt relief agency under federal law and proudly represent people with debt problems.
Wondering whether to pay your traffic fine? Tickets can cost you more than you think.
Call my Fayetteville office at 910-779-3126 or complete the convenient email contact form to arrange an initial consultation. My office hours in Fayetteville are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. I will make evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement.